MARN 2619298
Hi, I’m Shay — a Registered Migration Agent based in Australia
As a migrant myself, I understand how challenging it can be to navigate studying, working, and building a future in a new country. I’ve been through that journey step by step.
Before becoming a migration agent, I built my career in the education industry in Australia. Since 2019, I have worked across both education agencies and a large education provider. I started as an education agent and later progressed into a team leader role in the Genuine Student assessment team, which is part of the quality assurance department.
Through this experience, I’ve reviewed and assessed many student cases and understand what institutions and the Department look for when assessing genuine study intentions. I have also reviewed hundreds of real visa refusal cases to better understand common risks and how applications can be strengthened.
This has given me a strong foundation in identifying potential issues early and helping clients make better-informed decisions.
My academic background includes:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma of TESOL
- Graduate Diploma in Migration Law (UTS)
Completing my migration law studies was a proud milestone after nearly two years of dedicated effort. I graduated with strong academic results and passed the Capstone exam on my first attempt — an exam known for its difficulty, with pass rates around 50–58%.
This reflects my commitment to understanding migration law thoroughly and applying it carefully in practice.
Capstone result data from Legal Training Australia
How I can help
When I first arrived in Australia, I also worked as a Thai and English tutor and later as a pharmacy assistant. These experiences helped me understand the real challenges international students face.
As a Registered Migration Agent, my role is to help you understand your visa options clearly and realistically.
I focus on:
- Explaining visa pathways in a simple and practical way
- Identifying potential risks early
- Helping you make informed decisions
I take a careful, detail-oriented approach to every case to ensure everything is properly prepared before submission.
I believe in being honest and transparent. I don’t offer shortcuts or unrealistic promises, every case is different, and the right approach depends on your individual circumstances.
My approach
I know how confusing and overwhelming visa processes can feel.
My goal is to:
- Simplify complex information
- Give you clarity, not confusion
- Help you feel more confident about your next step
Get in touch
If you’re unsure about your visa options or just need clarity on your situation, feel free to reach out.
https://www.facebook.com/australiaprpathways
You can also see a moment from my graduation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lpvzdVaVQ&list=PLKI3bXqM2ppnRWRf9z6jIf1i0JIaLHhTo&index=9
My moment is around 27:37
That was a very proud moment for me.
Shay N.
Very informative introduction. It’s helpful to learn more about the experience and background of a registered migration agent. Clear and useful information for anyone looking for professional guidance with their Australian immigration journey. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete